Hey hello 2 u lot.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdoozer

Hello from Sunny Manchester.

I am StoneFXwalls and I mainly do brick and stone effect stuff.
I became a stone effect agent some years back, and now use other products as well as DecoP. I am doing a 200mtr stone effect in Oldham this week and just bought the best tool I have ever spent £60 on. It's called a Trugo_tub_lifter, and makes it a doddle to carry a PLASTIC TRUG (Gorilla Tub) with 120kgs of render in it.
we can mix in a Belle, tip into the trugs and then cart them straight to the job.

I think I am still the only DecoP guy in the UK which is a shame, but I have done a bit in France and hope to go back in April.
Cao for now

BigD:RpS_lol:

Hello from Sunny Manchester.

I am StoneFXwalls and I mainly do brick and stone effect stuff.
I became a stone effect agent some years back, and now use other products as well as DecoP. I am doing a 200mtr stone effect in Oldham this week and just bought the best tool I have ever spent £60 on. It's called a Trugo_tub_lifter, and makes it a doddle to carry a PLASTIC TRUG (Gorilla Tub) with 120kgs of render in it.
we can mix in a Belle, tip into the trugs and then cart them straight to the job.

I think I am still the only DecoP guy in the UK which is a shame, but I have done a bit in France and hope to go back in April.
Cao for now

BigD:RpS_lol:
Have you got a link for this tub lifter as i googled it and nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.