hey guys erm and girls

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterfingers

Just a quick hello originally used forum to find out about pumps as had just started using them on high rise flats, (times and places for them I think lol) anyway that was year or two ago and never took time to say hello and haven't been on forum much since, am based in central belt of Scotland so if anyone wants compare notes just msg me. For everyone else this is great site full of info keep up good work . cheers

Cheers guys:) , Stuart23 am near Airdrie and Coatbridge. Is there much happening in Ayr just now, seen few ads for council work over there, but 10 quid an hour stuff and need post CVS piss they sort of jobs make ya think ya should be glad to have invested in plant tools van etc. Was working near is it cross gates hospital I think it was couple years ago.

Cheers guys:) , Stuart23 am near Airdrie and Coatbridge. Is there much happening in Ayr just now, seen few ads for council work over there, but 10 quid an hour stuff and need post CVS piss they sort of jobs make ya think ya should be glad to have invested in plant tools van etc. Was working near is it cross gates hospital I think it was couple years ago.

Crosshouse hospital it would have been. I stay away from council work as more hassle than it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.