Hey and Yo!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodeneye

Registered on here a fair while back but not really great with computers so never got round to saying hello (I don't think)
My name's Alex and I'm trying to be a plasterer.
I ditched my boss of nearly 2 years last year to go on my own, for a load of reasons and definately not cos I thought I was great. I'm not qualifiedand a lot of learning has been very crash course but I've worked with some top blokes who have taught me a lot.
I've worked like a motherfunker since leaving him and I won't lie, it aint been easy. I've taken on what I thought I could do and have turned down work because I knew I wasn't experienced enough. I've f**k*d a couple of jobs right up but I have learned a s**t load along the way.
I've spent years f**k**g about with this and that trying to figure what I want to do in life and for some reason plaster just does it for me.
Anyway, that's me really. Back to reading up on Tadelakt :D

Registered on here a fair while back but not really great with computers so never got round to saying hello (I don't think)
I ditched my boss of nearly 2 years last year to go on my own, for a load of reasons and definately not cos I thought I was great. I'm not qualifiedand a lot of learning has been very crash course but I've worked with some top blokes who have taught me a lot.
I've worked like a motherfunker since leaving him and I won't lie, it aint been easy. I've taken on what I thought I could do and have turned down work because I knew I wasn't experienced enough. I've f**k*d a couple of jobs right up but I have learned a s**t load along the way.
I've spent years f**k**g about with this and that trying to figure what I want to do in life and for some reason plaster just does it for me.
Welcome,where you from?

Nice honest intro,welcome.
Please in your next post don't mention trowels or that you skimmed 200m2 in 3 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.