Heres one for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
plasterer all the way..just do alot of painting..since every wall i plaster needs painting 2 ???? :-*

sorry i have to say this, but i can feel a bit of tension in the air...... if u think some1 is doing something wrong why dont u give them some advice.

yer sorry if I'm a bit stern! don't mean to be, "just old n grumpy ;D ;D get you're angles after about your 3rd trowel, use a marshall angle trowel, bit of fat on it flick a drop of water to the angle that you are going to trowel, and wipe it in a downward motion, put a trowel on both returns as soon as you can, don't leave it to long or you will have to putt a lot of pressure on to get the line out that the angle trowel has left, once on your last trowel finish your angle with your tool brush, i use no more than a 1" brush. hope this helps :)

i no a another plasterer that corks the joint from celing 2 wall...it is a better line 2 paint 2..but yea a 1" brush? i use a 4" maybe that dnt help.

Each one to theyre own,it looks different,I havent seen it done before,but dont knock,if it works for ya keep going.

If the ceiling artex like you say...it usually will go off quick any how.
id rather do ceiling and an akward wall ( with switches/fans ) and get both the akward ones out the way.
Then bang the next 3 walls out and home for 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.