here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was quick ian, ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D, were slow in somerset but cornwall, well you could go to bed, do a good days work and get home and they still aint got the joke ;D ;D

rich im off tomorrow, where are you working? ill pop down and we i can help you. i know f**k all about machines but i know how to stand looking at one, bemused.

green army! orite big dave get on! too far for me mate. i like the midlands too much. i'll listen for the cries from here.

if anyone is in the area and would like to take the p iss you are more than welcome to come to plymouth.

tea and buns are served from 10 am ...... sandwiches and finger food from 1

I'm working on a hill top in Truro tomorrow. I'll take my binoculars and if I see smoke coming from the general direction of Plymouth, i'll know you've set fire to it.

TonyM said:
I'm working on a hill top in Truro tomorrow. I'll take my binoculars and if I see smoke coming from the general direction of Plymouth, i'll know you've set fire to it.

no problem tony ..... be about 10 ish mate

i bet right about now, rich is sat in van crying into his cup of tea as the machine runs out of control, shrowing mono all over the place. haha how you getting on mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.