here we go

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
like i said rich, get the machine all ready to go and give me or stu a call and we can talk you through the whole setup and when your ready to wash out we can talk you through that as well. the main thing is not to panick and start flapping about getting lots of gear on the wall. From what we saw when we gave you the training mate you will be fine.

how does this work then, do you two have a shop together or do you just share the work between you? (simps and monkey)

aaah, so do you do training aswell or did you just take rich on a job cus you know him through here?

no mate, he got a full days training and he will get all the backup needed . everyone who buys off us gets the same. were also spraying everyday ourselves so unlike some, we know what were on about. I think anyway

Do what I do Rich and just pace around the thing talking aloud about what your going to do before you do it...start from turning genny on to being at the wall spraying and everything in between.....run it over in ur head because if you don't know when it's calm your unlikely to know when all hell breaks loose...the missus just said you text this morn.....this week mate let u know....you gotta go there to come back matey, may the force be with you

grand...for a man of such experience and wisdom...positive suggestion and reflection for others to learn from doesn't flow from you... only cynical jabs....boo you :D

you cant be reading my posts then i think ive gave fair advice to plenty its just that blones pm,s me and say,s the same things in the same way as you or are all you welsh mad

grand wizard said:
you cant be reading my posts then i think ive gave fair advice to plenty its just that blones pm,s me and say,s the same things in the same way as you or are all you welsh mad
I think its the welsh grand ,Pine end .cowin lush man! :eek:

i was hoping once ive took over the boss's business at the end of this year, i was gonna get my contacts up and maybe get into the machine side. but if it can make somebody as macho and manly as rich cry then i'm fuc ked!

go to bed you big baby. were be spraying at 11 and i told stu if he answers his phone when we are spraying i will stick it where the sun dont shine ;D ;D ;D

the plan is:

8.00: unload van and set up
8.30: smash up machine and place in skip
9.00: big breakfast
10.00: go home and beat the wife

Status
Not open for further replies.