here we go again with the weather!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

User___removed

as winter starts to kick in again,i`m struggling to get my outside work done due to the cold weather.live down on the southwest coast so temp not to bad,but overnite temp pretty cold.who lives in the coldest part of the country?

just squeezed my last job of the year in last week. got stuff to pick up in march if the weather is better thn but I got a feeling that march will be bad too.

Am off to mexico next week so I wont be worried too much about the weather then but when I get back I will be jumping in on other peoples jobs helping em inside or out if they want to take the risk I can just subbie myself to em, like a rent boy

I don't know what it is , but every year we seem to get snowed under (excuse the pun) with rendering works, just finished a premier inn at Scarborough, started another in hull and have at least two contractors and half a dozen joe public wanting to get rendering jobs done before xmas, it's total madness

we got a job to do in hartlepool 78 houses to monocouche start date 6th of december ha ha dont think so

started a render job last week have one more week to go but thers four inches of snow out side going to build a snow man with the kids today and its going to be big

I will leave my jobs till the temp rises, but the contractors want us to cover up, not that it will make much difference at these temps

Status
Not open for further replies.