HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

c9dot

Over the last few years I have been working on a garden project, which I first saw on You Tube..... it is a seating area in the garden made from sand bags, covered with chicken wire, then I had covered it with 3 different layers of lime render, supposedly water proof. Anyway the first year I made it we had a severe frost, and guess what the lime render all cracked, I eventually had to break it all off.
Now I m back to square one, sand bags with chicken wire.
Ok I m a girl with little experience in plastering etc ... but hey ho Jesus loves a tryer.
I m going to attach some pics now please go easy on me, I m at my wits end, husband keeps saying see I told you we should ve bought some garden furniture...
So I m hoping someone can help me with what I could use to render it, so it wont crack or break up....
20160608_164742_resized.jpg
20160608_164742_resized.jpg
20160608_164838_resized.jpg

Maybe should of used bricks rather than sand bags and also bought a proper mesh that won't rust and is a lot meshier (made up word I think) Google EML and welcome, we will get this wall built he's not having his boring furniture xx

Ok kind of the repy I expected, I still hopeful and not giving up yet, I was thinking a very thick layer of cement, then I have a ton of broken up tiles to do a mosiac, I just need some help with the mix... also it does sit directly on the earth so will absorb moisture.

You should've used hessian bags for a start so your wet mix can tie into the contents of the bag which should have a sand and cement mix in it. Use eml as flynnyman said above.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk