Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankySouthport

Private Member
Been offered skimming at 1.50 m2!!! Lol nearly fell over laughing! Would anyone do it at that price this is over skim as well, vaulted ceiling on top floor, sloped ceiling coming down the stairs etc, they having a laugh.

What's the lowest price any one has ever done on skimming, how many meters do you do on a standard day?

bad to be advertising how low can you go,the builders and developers and subbies read this..... I am never on less than more than x times that amount

whats the point in doin that you have to cover 100m2 on your own every day just to cover your money on an over skim with all the extra prep work envolved the extra akwardness of the vaulted ceilin the winder on the stairs and what ever else.
i would go buy a pineapple take it to the bloke and say if you can fit this up your arris i will do the job for that crappy rate:RpS_thumbup:

Sorry men!! Didn't think was just ragging!! Someone report it please and get it removed.

Not like anyone in the right mind would do it for that anyway

Can I remove it?

The large plastering firms in liverpool area are all paying that miserly amount and are all not struggling to find labour

On the plus side my speedskim has just been delivered, will be knocking out some monster meterage now 200m2 + gone by 12:30 :RpS_laugh:

well ring that fella up tell him to fart that pineapple out and your on your way

Status
Not open for further replies.