Help

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putzmiester

Hi guys

Does anyone know why in getting a burst of really wet gear after I switch off my gun and then re start once I've used what's in the pipes it gets really wet and then gos back to normal I'm spraying Parex EHI and using a g4 any help:RpS_cursing:

Common problem mate with mixing pumps. If you take off the water hose to the mixing chamber and press the water button you'll see that when you release the button, water still flows for a bit under pressure. It's this that gives you a wetter bit once the gears through the pipes. This is why on texture work I prefer to mix the gear by whisk and pour in the ritmo as it stops this very water issue you speak of butt. Even on Pft somewhere they say a consistent mix is only achieved under a flowing operation not stop start. I just spray it on the block work coming up tyrolean style and return to your bands once on song again

theres alao a possibility your solenoid valves up the schnozzle , do what goody said and remove the pipe from the inlet and press the black button once you take your finger off the water should stop pretty much straight away if it continues for any period then the valve is knackered and needs replacing its an easy part to replace ...are you checking your filters regularly

It's been spraying ok to b fair would my soldnied just go like that it's a 2010 machine with only 6 months use ..

try using a screed mixing shaft the one with wider spirals. This will draw the material down to the mixing zone harder on start up reducing the amount of wet material that comes through.

It's my biggest gripe with mixing pumps....... Consistent consistency! If there wasn't so much parafernalia I would mix & pump separately out of choice.

It's not really bent more dented it was how it come and we seemed to have a lot of build up in the mixing chamber

Yes goody that's what I liked about my diesel mixed in the top and then poured in
hope I've done the righ thing in changeing to electric ummm I do wonder just wanted to move with the times

Hi guys

Does anyone know why in getting a burst of really wet gear after I switch off my gun and then re start once I've used what's in the pipes it gets really wet and then gos back to normal I'm spraying Parex EHI and using a g4 any help:RpS_cursing:
Try a D4-2 R&S with clamp, seems to mix and pump the more difficult materials easier, with less stress to the machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.