help with a product name ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

sub55

Just been to see a client who wants the outside of his house rendering , no problem there.
But she would like false bricks stuck on the corners to try and jazz it up a bit.
I know exactly what she means but need a name that i can google to do my research, never having done it before. Any body point me in the right direction , much appriciated.

thanks fella`s, i can form quoins with sand and cement, no probs but thats not what she wants .
stick on bricks is what i need. i saw it done on grand designs once, i bet their expensive!. but hay, its only money.
still need to find some though.

There is a British company that sells brick slips. I found it by googling. Other than than that what about a company that sells ewi? They can get brick slips but they cost a bit.

You could always hire one of those saw benches but without water they chuck out dust every where and cost a bit too.

brick slips,fixed with ceramic tile adhesive, exterior quality.
you need to go back the next day to make sure the brick slips are still in the correct position.

Use either krend s brick render for speed. Acrylic brick slip look a bit dodgy or kiln fired slips for the best look.

Thanks for all your help gents. Cant believe in 30 odd years that ive never come across brick slips before.
But hay , live and learn. Costings are done , estimates written , explaining their options , at the end of the day its their money , their house, their choice.

Thanks for all your help gents. Cant believe in 30 odd years that ive never come across brick slips before.
But hay , live and learn. Costings are done , estimates written , explaining their options , at the end of the day its their money , their house, their choice.

Dont worry Warrior has cum over most things in the last 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.