Help !! which do I need??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshy

Private Member
Hello lads n lasses,
Basically I'm after a machine set up (idea of cost and so on) to be able to spray Tyrolean? I'm getting too old to keep doing large houses on my own with the plastic green Tyrol gun lol.
Also I see a lot of these modern renders are spray applied but do you need to be kitted out with the all singing and dancing G4 etc which I used in Germany years ago. Am aware technology changes all the time so I'd prefer the cheapest way of getting a set up to spray Tyrolean for now with possibility of progressing to other stuff later on??
Any advice would be grateful, even the pi*s take funny ones?
Cheers lads n lasses
Marshy :RpS_thumbup:

bloody hell marshy are you feeling ok,,,, is this a first,, a serious thread from @Marshy :-0

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then have you thought about a marshalltown spray hopper connected with a hosepipe to the exhaust of the land rover, and a six inch nail thrashed through the accelerator pedal to keep the revs up, let us know how you get on luv ;-)

Think that's why I've had no replies lol ?? Reading through other similar threads it would seem a hopper spray gun and an air line to a compressor but its which are good and which are crap?? Plus cost etc??
Last time I did owt like this was in Germany spraying a material called "Flockenputz" which was similar to Tyrolean but was a lot heavier looked more like roughcast when it was done.
I think I'll have to put a funny pic up to prompt help lol ?? :RpS_laugh:

Well then have you thought about a marshalltown spray hopper connected with a hosepipe to the exhaust of the land rover, and a six inch nail thrashed through the accelerator pedal to keep the revs up, let us know how you get on luv ;-)
Some threads reckon the marshaltown hopper is rubbish??? :RpS_confused: Like the land rover idea tho but the customer will have to like "grey" finish when all the smoke from exhaust mixes with the white Tyrolean lol :RpS_laugh:

The last time I "sprayed" anything :RpS_blushing:
attachment.php

I know ref1na do one but how good it is a divvent knaa....................just man up you homo and get a flicker gun.....................:rolleyes)

I know ref1na do one but how good it is a divvent knaa....................just man up you homo and get a flicker gun.....................:rolleyes)
Got one pal and when you get to my age your understand lol:RpS_thumbsup:

There are some air compressed tyro machines around but I have never seen one used and what texture to expect. As with the likes of a G4 or Ritmo then it will be more of a roughcast or what looks like a heavy tyrolean.

I am liking the idea of roughcast as it is spray then done. No waiting for it to go green before a finish. But getting customers to buy it when flat is in fashion?

Status
Not open for further replies.