help please b4 i kill some one

Status
Not open for further replies.

srp

i have very ,little rendering experaince mainly do plastering ,i got a render.er ,so he says.to render a gable end i help,d we put wateproof full tub in scratch,coat, abit in second coat but the rende,err got caught outwith the sun. few weeks back when ,we had blazing sun it still,needs finishing off ie tyroeling.but bin pissin down for week,s thanks god..we did the job for a builder then, we skimmed the walls inside but the builder ,is not happy saying that inside is still piss wet ,the render,er told me it takes months to dry out is this the case ??? its all painted know and carpeted walls in middle wet whill this dry up

i have very ,little rendering experaince mainly do plastering ,i got a render.er ,so he says.to render a gable end i help,d we put wateproof full tub in scratch,coat, abit in second coat but the rende,err got caught outwith the sun. few weeks back when ,we had blazing sun it still,needs finishing off ie tyroeling.but bin pissin down for week,s thanks god..we did the job for a builder then, we skimmed the walls inside but the builder ,is not happy saying that inside is still piss wet ,the render,er told me it takes months to dry out is this the case ??? its all painted know and carpeted walls in middle wet whill this dry up

was the skimming that bad that you had to carpet the walls............:RpS_confused:

wtf :RpS_confused:

Ermm is "Rendering" not plastering then ? even my 9 yr old Daughter knows it is part of plastering

P.s my mrs wants to know where you are from as she found your post difficult to comprehend

Ermm is "Rendering" not plastering then ? even my 9 yr old Daughter knows it is part of plastering

P.s my mrs wants to know where you are from as she found your post difficult to comprehend

I want to know why you are letting your lass on a plasterers forum, are you related to the monster?

Not only that, she used to labour for me 10 years ago and probably knows more about Plastering than a lot of "Plasterers" of today

and you let her stay there reading your private web pages? give polly a cracker and chain her back up in the kitchen!:RpS_wink:
thats a bold statement! maybe you should let her have her own account on here she'll get on with us all!! pippa will show her how to go on if she gets lost

Trust me she had no probs shovelling 20m3 of ready mix screed into a pump so she'd have no probs on here lol

your not painting a good pic of ya wife mate from what youve said your wife sounds like shes a rugby player with massive " crush ya cock hands"

pec lol its brawn, not the best pic but the best i could find lol you ever had brawn?

Head cheese (AmE), or brawn (BrE), is a cold cut that originated in Europe. A version pickled with vinegar is known as souse. Head cheese is not a cheese but a terrine or meat jelly made with flesh from the head of a calf or pig (sometimes a sheep or cow), and often set in aspic. Which parts of the head are used can vary, but the brain, eyes, and ears are usually removed. The tongue, and sometimes even the feet and heart, may be included.
Head cheese may be flavored with onion, black pepper, allspice, bay leaf, salt, and vinegar. It is usually eaten cold or at room temperature as a luncheon meat. It can also be made from quality trimmings from pork and veal, adding gelatin to the stock as a binder.
Historically, meat jellies were made of the cleaned (all organs removed) head of the animal, which was simmered to produce stock, a peasant food made since the Middle Ages. When cooled, the stock congeals because of the natural gelatin found in the skull. The aspic may need additional gelatin, or more often, reduction to set properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.