Help me knobs broke

Members online

spunky

Private Member
has anyone had problems with the gear selector switch on refina whisks?
Mine just fell off so i imagine somethings broke, I brought a replacement fitted it but can’t select the faster speed where I need to push it down.
Even without the switch fitted the mechanism inside won’t push down there’s nothing in the way, I know sometimes you have to push and give it a little twist to engage but still won’t have it :X3:

Mine just fell off so i imagine somethings broke, I brought a replacement fitted it but can’t select the faster speed where I need to push it down.
Even without the switch fitted the mechanism inside won’t push down there’s nothing in the way, I know sometimes you have to push and give it a little twist to engage but still won’t have it :X3:
Does the new part include the spring?

I warned you years ago that your knob would break.

It’s gone a bit green Andy still works lol, yes it does Gurva it will fully press down but won’t pop back up, even without the switch the barrel won’t fully go down somethings telling me there’s something blocking it but checked today and I’m sure there’s nothing there

It’s gone a bit green Andy still works lol, yes it does Gurva it will fully press down but won’t pop back up, even without the switch the barrel won’t fully go down somethings telling me there’s something blocking it but checked today and I’m sure there’s nothing there
Best Friends Love GIF by NRK P3