Hells itch

Dansouthcoast84

Private Member
has anyone encountered this?

basically a form of sunburn. develops 48hrs after you get burnt..
its what i can only describe as sharp pins and needles while your burn is sore...
unbearable pain..

been googling it aswell and the amount of people saying worst pain theyve had...

lotion up lads dont recommend it to anyone

I had that jock itch once when I was running, like athlete's foot on your ball sack, was horrific, all the skin peeled off my balls

has anyone encountered this?

basically a form of sunburn. develops 48hrs after you get burnt..
its what i can only describe as sharp pins and needles while your burn is sore...
unbearable pain..

been googling it aswell and the amount of people saying worst pain theyve had...

lotion up lads dont recommend it to anyone

Sounds like another good reason to use cream....I use that once stuff and it works really well

Was the week before my wedding I got it and we went to turkey, everytime I went in the sea the salt water made me want to cry
Why did you keep going in sea. . I wear factor 50 being part ginger . Can get burnt in a cave

Nope, i was pacing around the house all stressed out, flossing my back with my t-shirt to scratch it. Tried cold shower and some F*****g nappy cream! Couldnt get rid. :crying::crying:

Factor 50 on face, bald head and neck everyday rain or shine from March until October. Any cheap cit I can get I slap on. Takes 15 seconds tops evey morning and on hot days I slap more on neck and face as ware a hat. Not been sunburnt in years. Mad dogs and English men as they say. We just ain't geared up for sun although the message is starting to get through. Skin cancer is claiming more lives in Britain than in Australia now as they have learnt. We will to eventually. Good post and heads up everyone

Factor 50 on face, bald head and neck everyday rain or shine from March until October. Any cheap cit I can get I slap on. Takes 15 seconds tops evey morning and on hot days I slap more on neck and face as ware a hat. Not been sunburnt in years. Mad dogs and English men as they say. We just ain't geared up for sun although the message is starting to get through. Skin cancer is claiming more lives in Britain than in Australia now as they have learnt. We will to eventually. Good post and heads up everyone

If you get run burnt in oz you are made to feel like a t**t

Nivea factor 50 is £4 in tesco. That lasts just a year using every day for 8 months. Many trades refuse to use it from what I gather. Need to teach the kids so that generation won't die young which seems to be happening thank god

I always rub lard over myself. It gives off a nice smell and makes me feel hungry when it gets hot.:descansando:

When I had this many years ago the only solution was to put a frozen chicken on the affected area which in my case was my stomach. I also downed pain killers or so I thought. About six which turned out to be my mum's sleeping tablets. But yeah awful thing it is for sure.

When I had this many years ago the only solution was to put a frozen chicken on the affected area which in my case was my stomach. I also downed pain killers or so I thought. About six which turned out to be my mum's sleeping tablets. But yeah awful thing it is for sure.
Did anything happen between you and the chicken once fully defrosted!? :LOL:
Lets-Go-Girls-Lets-Find-Some-Cock-Funny-Chicken-Meme-Picture.jpg