Hello

Members online

Martyj27

Just another new joiner saying hi! Have bought an Edwardian house that I'm doing a full renovation on, rest of this year will be electrics/plumbing and general building but here and there and definitely next year I'll have to become a "good amateur" plasterer... Whatever that is!

- Martin

Just another new joiner saying hi! Have bought an Edwardian house that I'm doing a full renovation on, rest of this year will be electrics/plumbing and general building but here and there and definitely next year I'll have to become a "good amateur" plasterer... Whatever that is!
Not always the case that there's an order of trades , Sparks cutting downlights and plumbers running pipes round walls , don't make the mistake of not consulting all trades about order of fix ,,,,, ideal for your situation

You could post your progress with lots of photos or videos , we had a few members start there house diaries but they seem to be distracted by bikes and PG's

Not always the case that there's an order of trades , Sparks cutting downlights and plumbers running pipes round walls , don't make the mistake of not consulting all trades about order of fix ,,,,, ideal for your situation

You could post your progress with lots of photos or videos , we had a few members start there house diaries but they seem to be distracted by bikes and PG's
Thankfully I'm doing it all solo (within regulations) and after 6 months of planning (whilst waiting for completion) plus this not being my first rodeo, have a very good idea of timeline.

Sadly my to do list is already on 103 items and that's a long way from the decorating stage. However plastering is something I've always admired, can transform a room, but have had too many run-ins with cowboys (across trades) so trying everything at least once myself first.

Thankfully I'm doing it all solo (within regulations) and after 6 months of planning (whilst waiting for completion) plus this not being my first rodeo, have a very good idea of timeline.
Sadly my to do list is already on 103 items and that's a long way from the decorating stage. However plastering is something I've always admired, can transform a room, but have had too many run-ins with cowboys (across trades) so trying everything at least once myself first.
Was the cowboy called @Casper

this not being my first rodeo
Kids Play GIF