Hello

Members online

Hi everyone long time reader first time poster been plastering for 15 years done loads of Internal work and loads of sand and cement external works, Looking on getting into k rend/mono, are the courses out there worth it? Going to have a go at it on my own small Extension next week, would you recommend I use k rend or Webber? Cheers

Hi everyone long time reader first time poster been plastering for 15 years done loads of Internal work and loads of sand and cement external works, Looking on getting into k rend/mono, are the courses out there worth it? Going to have a go at it on my own small Extension next week, would you recommend I use k rend or Webber? Cheers
Webber over krend jump on with a gang before you fock up people's homes

Webber over krend jump on with a gang before you fock up people's homes
Nice one, na I wouldn’t do that, I’ve recently turned down 2 decent jobs because they wanted mono. Anyone on here from the midlands need a labourer or run a gang so I can jump on and learn to the ropes?

A course will give you a good idea on the theory side, but it's hands on you'll learn. Although if a local outfit is going to let you tag along doubtful, as there effectively training the competition.

A course will give you a good idea on the theory side, but it's hands on you'll learn. Although if a local outfit is going to let you tag along doubtful, as there effectively training the competition.
That’s true worth an ask ay, I think I’ll have a bash on my own house and see how I go, I’ve done tonnes of s&c so can’t see me struggling with it, it’s only a small area would you go straight on this brickwork with Weber pral m?

Attachments

• 3898A234-D6E8-4331-A6A2-32B2146FFF83.jpeg
    3898A234-D6E8-4331-A6A2-32B2146FFF83.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Is that how Yow think?

Last edited:
Is that how Yow think?
You don’t think you learn more with hands on experience ?
You don’t think if a self employed spread, you get in contact with a local renderer looking for experience, there just going to say sure I’ll train you up? Your being ridiculous.

I would help someone out ,that's the difference.
I am not insecure as to worry about competition.
Unfortunately i do very little rendering, best left to the experts like @Tom81 @Rigsby

That’s true worth an ask ay, I think I’ll have a bash on my own house and see how I go, I’ve done tonnes of s&c so can’t see me struggling with it, it’s only a small area would you go straight on this brickwork with Weber pral m?
I always Base coat with mesh on brick.