Hello

SamL90

Hi all I’m Sam I live in Portsmouth and have joined because I want to become a plaster/ dry liner as an apprentice ideally I’m 28 and have a good understanding of materials due to working in a plastering merchants/supplier.

Thanks

Wickes?

Hi all I’m Sam I live in Portsmouth and have joined because I want to become a plaster/ dry liner as an apprentice ideally I’m 28 and have a good understanding of materials due to working in a plastering merchants/supplier.

Thanks
Welcome ,y the hell would u want to learn this trade at your age,trust pal there’s a lot better jobs/trades/careers out there,then pushing shite up the wall day in day out .Plastering is like being a robot nothing changes.ask yourself do u want to become a robot ?

Welcome ,y the hell would u want to learn this trade at your age,trust pal there’s a lot better jobs/trades/careers out there,then pushing shite up the wall day in day out .Plastering is like being a robot nothing changes.ask yourself do u want to become a robot ?
I can see what your saying but to be honest other trades don’t interest me as much as plastering and drylining, I work in a suppliers for dry liners and plastering etc so I know the products but finding someone to take me on is the issue! Fingers crossed I can find someone willing to train or take me on as an apprentice. Here’s hoping! Thanks for all the welcomes appreciate it!

I can see what your saying but to be honest other trades don’t interest me as much as plastering and drylining, I work in a suppliers for dry liners and plastering etc so I know the products but finding someone to take me on is the issue! Fingers crossed I can find someone willing to train or take me on as an apprentice. Here’s hoping! Thanks for all the welcomes appreciate it!

FInding a start is hard and you just have to keep plugging away and offering to labour for free is a good way to see if you really like it or not