hello

hi all aint been on here for a while, as been away from the game for a few years ,started up again earlier this year then after a couple of weeks remember just how much doing this job knackers you,:llorando: also how many different trowels and stuff have been made available [plastic flexy sponges refina and ox spats etc ] been looking at some of the old posts on here by people trying them out and some seem quite interesting products , some of the posts on here have had me laughing for a few hours , any way still an entertaining and imformative forum hope you are all keeping busy enough

Oh,

Oh.

I stand corrected. This feels unusual.

Welcome

Well done. You showed a bit of integrity there. Not as much as Beloved Lord Nelson, but we've all got to start somewhere.

Did you know that @JessThePlasterer said she'd begrudge him a handjob?

Lost his arm at Santa Cruz and didn't even take the day off. Just put a plaster on it and went straight back to work.
Didn't set foot off Victory for three years in case the French got one over on him.
Nearly took his head off at he battle of the Nile.
Lost an eye at Calvi.
Lost his life at Trafalgar.

Lost all this to rid the world of the Napoleonic Menace.

And all he asked was to be buried at St Pauls and a bit of a column.

Something wrong in the world if you can do all that and people begrudge you a cementy handjob.

1543093566980.png

hi all aint been on here for a while, as been away from the game for a few years ,started up again earlier this year then after a couple of weeks remember just how much doing this job knackers you,:llorando: also how many different trowels and stuff have been made available [plastic flexy sponges refina and ox spats etc ] been looking at some of the old posts on here by people trying them out and some seem quite interesting products , some of the posts on here have had me laughing for a few hours , any way still an entertaining and imformative forum hope you are all keeping busy enough
Welcome along bud

Well done. You showed a bit of integrity there. Not as much as Beloved Lord Nelson, but we've all got to start somewhere.

Did you know that @JessThePlasterer said she'd begrudge him a handjob?

Lost his arm at Santa Cruz and didn't even take the day off. Just put a plaster on it and went straight back to work.
Didn't set foot off Victory for three years in case the French got one over on him.
Nearly took his head off at he battle of the Nile.
Lost an eye at Calvi.
Lost his life at Trafalgar.

Lost all this to rid the world of the Napoleonic Menace.

And all he asked was to be buried at St Pauls and a bit of a column.

Something wrong in the world if you can do all that and people begrudge you a cementy handjob.

View attachment 29053
You’ve got to try a lot harder than that to get my dead hands round you! :coffe: