Hello

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like i said supersread a vintage year ---- most of the guys from that era talk the most sense :rock:on here

i started in 1981 -- i wanted to be a joiner then came to my senses - never looked back since :maraca:

like i said supersread a vintage year ---- most of the guys from that era talk the most sense :rock:on here

i started in 1981 -- i wanted to be a joiner then came to my senses - never looked back since :maraca:
I'll take that as a compliment

signed my apprentice indentures april 1963.
my eldest son, trevor, started to work with me in 85, with the youngest , dan, in 88. i still work with dan, trevor is working in a piecework gang.

hello malc that was a very good year indeed you signed your indentures & i was born so far on the forum every body knows my name when i started work and when i was born give it a few months i will be living in a cardboard box only been a member since yesterday

2012 I started! in 30 years time I'll be the one sitting in my flying car posting about this. Being the "vintage" plasterer haha

signed my apprentice indentures april 1963.
my eldest son, trevor, started to work with me in 85, with the youngest , dan, in 88. i still work with dan, trevor is working in a piecework gang.

hi Malc --- bloody hell that's some time to be a plasterer --- respect ----- you've made me feel like a young 1 with my 34 years experience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.