Hello

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sturman88

Hi I'm rob from Middlesbrough but now live in Hampshire so20
been plastering for about 7yrs but started young as I learned of my old man so as iv moved now working on my own but on the plus side no more magic or smooth radio

welcome :RpS_thumbup: used to have to listen to radio one all day :RpS_cursing: talking twenty odd years back with steve wright in the afternoon with those sob stories with the thornbirds music in the background :RpS_cursing: i now alternate between absolute radio, radio five and the world service :RpS_thumbup: on a saturday morning it has to be talksport because danny baker is on radio five and frank skinner is on absolute. dont like either. in fact, i think danny baker is the most over rated, annoying person i have never met :RpS_unsure: anyway, enjoy your stay here.

do you know that andy bush on absolute radio? i plastered his house down in west kirby. yeah, got a mention on national radio :RpS_sleep:

Hello Sturman....Newby her myself... not a plasterer in fact poss a pain in the you know what! Brilliant site with so many genuine profesionals on, you did good to join....

There are problems like ME none pro's tryng desperately to milk a knowledge stream!

Radio2 and talk sport myself...
Welcome to my new patch:RpS_thumbup:

See that's the problem with u old school spreads u still listen to music from when u where young:RpS_thumbdn: don't get me wrong I'm sure I'll do it in years to come :razz: but For now I'm glad to be free although I'll miss the pointless arguments with my old man because u old school lot are never wrong :RpS_wink: but glad iv signed looks like a good forum n lets face it you're never through learning in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.