Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fascinating. What do stand accused of , Dredge? The welcomes have been lukewarm, it would be fair to say.

Hello. Welcome. Judge not lest ye be judged.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Why are you slagging me off? what did I do wrong. I was a moderator on a plastering forum, just like you. If he was a ****** or not, nothing to do with me. Yes he should be in a mental home. A very disturbed guy. Nothing to do with me. Thanks for the nice warm welcome Flynnyman. Why are you a mod with such a bad attitude
Dredge i am Big Bud, have you not worked that out, thanks, i thought we were mates.

Why are you slagging me off? what did I do wrong. I was a moderator on a plastering forum, just like you. If he was a ****** or not, nothing to do with me. Yes he should be in a mental home. A very disturbed guy. Nothing to do with me. Thanks for the nice warm welcome Flynnyman. Why are you a mod with such a bad attitude
Your not a moderator just like me the same as spunky is not a plasterer like me, we are all different, you worked for the Gestapo I don't. Fair enough Danny is an ugly mother f**k*r but I will still man the fort because I have a desire to keep plastering alive, I have stalked the plastering forums before time but anyone who knows me either in the real world or the virtual
world knows my life is plastering, I have dedicated my life's work to the lost art so please don't say we are the same I bid you goodnight x

Don't worry, Danny,beauty's only skin deep; it's what's on the inside that counts. I've suffered this kind of abuse as far back as I can remember.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Your not a moderator just like me the same as spunky is not a plasterer like me, we are all different, you worked for the Gestapo I don't. Fair enough Danny is an ugly mother f**k*r but I will still man the fort because I have a desire to keep plastering alive, I have stalked the plastering forums before time but anyone who knows me either in the real world or the virtual
world knows my life is plastering, I have dedicated my life's work to the lost art so please don't say we are the same I bid you goodnight x
I actually do talk shite but Eliquently hahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.