Hello

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

dredge3

Hello.Just like to introduce myself. I am re starting plastering again. I stopped in 2007 due to lack on trade. Immigrants played a big part in it, quoting less than materials cost. I was told trades have picked up. Also my day job is very quiet. SO off we go again:RpS_cursing: had elbow operations a few years ago, so they should hold out part time lol. I tried my hand at my friends flat. I still do a ace job, but quite slow. Bags of plaster feel heavy now lol. I am 48. Wish me luck

Good luck buddy :)

Welcome to the forum :)

It sounds like the trade is picking up so you may have returned at the right time :)

Danny

Good luck mate and welcome theres plenty of new innovations to look at which may help take the sting out speed skims, spats, super flex and also plazi flex trowels.:RpS_thumbup:

hi mate,, i am 48 years young to,,, all the best on your return to the wonderful trade:RpS_laugh:

Welcome dredge3 :RpS_thumbup:
I recognise that name :RpS_unsure:

I was a mod for a plastering forum for many many years, until Dave shut it down.

Funny, I havnt had any problems with my elbows until I decided to re start up lol.
Deswbury Wakefield, Mirfield, Cleckheaton area

Thanks people

I was a mod for a plastering forum for many many years, until Dave shut it down.

Funny, I havnt had any problems with my elbows until I decided to re start up lol.
Deswbury Wakefield, Mirfield, Cleckheaton area

Thanks people

Ah yes I remember now & you was on Ebuild :RpS_thumbup:

Ah yes I remember now & you was on Ebuild :RpS_thumbup:

I didn't go on there much. About 2004 I went on there. I was a mod for Big Bud (uk spreads) Dave. He changed his web site name many times over the years.Odd Man!! wound many up, but helped so so many people. Me too. Met him once...lol. All in the past. Don't know what he ended up doing

LMFAO They hated each other. I think they met on site also. I guess you have been about a while now mate. How did you get through 2007/8 when polish killed the job off ?

[SUP][/SUP]
LMFAO They hated each other. I think they met on site also. I guess you have been about a while now mate. How did you get through 2007/8 when polish killed the job off ?

:RpS_biggrin:

2007/2008 I was doing mainly insurance work for a building firm.

I wanted to get into insurance work, directly to them. Never got round to finding out how. I tried my local council for contract work, but you had to have £x amount per year etc. PAIN

Dave used 2 hate u, he regularly mailed me saying you were a twatt of a man, i never believed him though.

Your full of it mate lol :RpS_drool: I was his first mod on all 4 of his forums, so I cant have been that bad at it. He liked everything old, so I was in with a chance lmao

Your full of it mate lol :RpS_drool: I was his first mod on all 4 of his forums, so I cant have been that bad at it. He liked everything old, so I was in with a chance lmao
You were his luitenant in the plastering BNP the guy was a prick and probably still is, I never met him on site and if I did he kept very quiet. He liked everything English and White oh and made in Sheffield welcome to the forum.

He also liked nodding dogs (preferably British ones)so that's probably why you fitted in just right :)

He also liked nodding dogs (preferably British ones)so that's probably why you fitted in just right :)
Why are you slagging me off? what did I do wrong. I was a moderator on a plastering forum, just like you. If he was a ****** or not, nothing to do with me. Yes he should be in a mental home. A very disturbed guy. Nothing to do with me. Thanks for the nice warm welcome Flynnyman. Why are you a mod with such a bad attitude

You were his luitenant in the plastering BNP the guy was a prick and probably still is, I never met him on site and if I did he kept very quiet. He liked everything English and White oh and made in Sheffield welcome to the forum.

:RpS_laugh:

I have no idea who any of these people are, but that amused me :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.