Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are manufacturers representatives (such as myself) who may be able to get you work......?

What sort of work are you in to? Internal / external / screeds? what exp do you have with different systems?

more we know..... more we may be able to help out....

Don't take anything to seriously on here - they are all playing with you.... someone else will come on soon and you will just become one of the guys!

The more agressive you are the more they play with you..... weird kicks some of these spreads...lol

Appreciate that Runswithscissors, I aint taking it seriously, just having a buble, I have over 20 years exp with working with builders on fit outs and stuff.

I am interested in plastering and fibrous work,and have taken on a course that will get me a Diploma in plastering, I have done Plastering/Screeding/Rendering, small jobs and want it regular now so I can master the skill.

I am a good hard worker, persistent, and a bit of a perfectionist, which I think you have to be if you want to be a good spread.

And I cover the Southeast/South.

:D

Nice one Ed - a jack of all trades - looking for experience and more knowledge!

You ever tried Clay Plaster? or heard of Wallcrete? or used a spray machine? or........

I;m sure you'll come across all these, and many more, while playing on here!

Enjoy - and join in!

Thanks mate,

That wallcrete looks brilliant, would love to learn how to do that properly, as a string to my bow :D

And the spray machine, your talking about external render is my guess and no, i have not used them, and not used clay.

I like this forum, has some good info in here, not everyone will do everything the same way and that's what makes it interesting.

But yea i am here for a serious reason, but happy to have a laugh ;)

There are spray plasters as well!

have a good look around - search for things and read up...... don;t be afraid to ask, and if you have a point or relevant knowledge chip in!

Enjoy Marra

Status
Not open for further replies.