Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

plastererEd

I'm very new to this forum, I have been in building on and off, I have a fair bit of knowledge.

Worked as a laborer, plasterers laborer, and decorated.

I have done minor jobs plastering before, and I am taking a P/T course to increase my skills and knowledge.

I am hoping to get out there soon if I can get the work.

If being the operative word. :RpS_unsure:

Thanks Danny

I am hoping to get some private work, not sure how easy it is to get site work ?

But I heard through word of mouth the government are apparently looking to start new build projects, which will increase the demand for plasterers.

Think I may of heard that a few years back as-well though:RpS_confused:

I'm very new to this forum, I have been in building on and off, I have a fair bit of knowledge.

Worked as a laborer, plasterers laborer, and decorated.

I have done minor jobs plastering before, and I am taking a P/T course to increase my skills and knowledge.

I am hoping to get out there soon if I can get the work.

If being the operative word. :RpS_unsure:

ffs do they give medals for labouring now no wonder us spreads get piss@d off :RpS_sneaky:

What is the award for outstanding bucket cleaning in the face of heavy hard wall called these days?

so you work in a santa suit cos apparently our lass has fantasies about outfits? :RpS_lol: she still does want a big prezzie you got owt in mind cos ill be fncked if i can think of owt :RpS_wink:

so then Ed where you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.