Hello to all

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroPort

Hello all. I have nothing exclusive to say but I am new to the forum and registered from surfing into it, to learn and understand about plastering and save a few quid. Currently building my own house and am on here to see what external render style will appeal to me.

Welcome Buddy :)

Should be a wealth of information for you and most plasterers know about other trades as well so most of your questions can be answered :D

Ta 4 the welcome. It's Friday nite I'm on me third mother glass of red wine so I'm loggin out for now. Cheers.:RpS_thumbsup:

We'll have to work on the micro song tho?
M.i.c.r.o

M.i.c.r.o

It is m........magnificent.........

Ta 4 the welcome. It's Friday nite I'm on me third mother glass of red wine so I'm loggin out for now. Cheers.:RpS_thumbsup:

it's the nectar of the gods, mate :RpS_thumbup: my drink of choice is dry sherry, but tonight i've just opened a nice rigal malbec. had a few cans of zywiec earlier. don't be disheartened by the negative responses. some on here are rough as houses and would drink meths is there was nowt else going.

it's the nectar of the gods, mate :RpS_thumbup: my drink of choice is dry sherry, but tonight i've just opened a nice rigal malbec. had a few cans of zywiec earlier. don't be disheartened by the negative responses. some on here are rough as houses and would drink meths is there was nowt else going.
lol...rowley
.......:RpS_lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks fatarm. you're not far off with that :RpS_thumbup:

so you've reformed as the three degrees .... :RpS_confused:

We'll have to work on the micro song tho?
M.i.c.r.o

M.i.c.r.o

It is m........magnificent.........

micro micro man............................................... i gotta be a micro man...........................:RpS_thumbsup:

thanks fatarm. you're not far off with that :RpS_thumbup:

so you've reformed as the three degrees .... :RpS_confused:

No...still the .....stooges ? We split cause of bonding agent differences .:rolleyes)....

but we've found some common ground now .. a tour may be on? the fan demand is on.
Not like your shiteee. fight nights lol....:RpS_lol:

micro micro man............................................... i gotta be a micro man...........................:RpS_thumbsup:

micro man is beddy .!!;

M.I.C.R.O

M..magnificent

I..invaluable ...
M....?:RpS_unsure:

"We split cause of bonding agent differences" :RpS_biggrin:

My sh1te nights were a bit of a letdown. I'll give you that. But it wasn't my fault. It was Kebab Man. He could have had class, he could have been a contender, he could have been a somebody, instead of looking slightly Turkish .......:RpS_unsure:

What a welcome......:RpS_thumbup:I will remember not to mention wine or any other alcoholic beverages the next time however I am currently sampling a Tesco own label red and for £3.99 it's rocket fuel......maybe retro port should be on a plastered forum :RpS_w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.