Hello I just joined

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdi diddeli doodilli please await some personality questions from @Olican before you proceed with massaging your dangleys while reading through the various threads :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
hello. have you met benny1? he will work for you for free :RpS_thumbsup:

he wants to learn about damp patches

What ever happened to @SOFABOB ? "If in doubt browning it out" he kept harping on about?? Made me laugh he did :RpS_lol:

how did job viewing go @Marshy ? Im starting to get a numb arse and crosseyed, been staring at this screen all morning :RpS_mellow:

Its a good job but outside and very windy and wet here in Lancashire. Its a posh gaff and its stables for his horses. Great job and hope I get it as eventually there's the inside and another house being built next to it so need to get my sums right and fingers crossed I get it? Got work in pipeline just other things holding it up for me to start?? Read you have a bit to go at soon so that's good and hope @theclemo gets a phone call or two and some work comes his way!!?? Another few week when spring is here we will be on here complaining we all too busy lol :RpS_laugh: let's face it we are moaning barstewards us spreads :RpS_lol:

Sounds like a good job which should bring some STABLE income for you, dont say NEIGH if they want you you to knock your price down, just say HAY Im no FOAL, Ive worked this price out bang on. A job like this can STIRRUP competition, If you need a hand to HOOF it on I can come up and BALE you out :RpS_thumbsup: Im going to REIN this in now its getting silly , remember your not PASTURE prime and you wont be on the job FURLONG :RpS_biggrin:

Sounds like a good job which should bring some STABLE income for you, dont say NEIGH if they want you you to knock your price down, just say HAY Im no FOAL, Ive worked this price out bang on. A job like this can STIRRUP competition, If you need a hand to HOOF it on I can come up and BALE you out :RpS_thumbsup: Im going to REIN this in now its getting silly , remember your not PASTURE prime and you wont be on the job FURLONG :RpS_biggrin:

You need to get some work Oliver :rolleyes)

If I get the job I'll celebrate with some red rum!? (Yes not as good as your work but was better than saying a tesco burger !??) :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.