HELLO FROM SURREYGIRL LIVING IN SPAIN

surreygirl

Hello Everyone, I have joined this site so that I can get advice about a flat that I own in the UK which is suffering from penetrative damp as well as rising damp so I though that I would find a site where there are people who are experienced about damp proofing and damp courses.

Looking forward to saying hello to you all at some time.

Hello Everyone, I have joined this site so that I can get advice about a flat that I own in the UK which is suffering from penetrative damp as well as rising damp so I though that I would find a site where there are people who are experienced about damp proofing and damp courses.

Hello Surrygirl and welcome . Forum rules are that all new members reporting to be of the female type must submit a current photo to prove they are not fake ..............Posting this for a friend .

Have not got a clue how to post a photograph!! But I will try. Made it!

Attachments

• IMG_5648hunbug on top.jpg
    IMG_5648hunbug on top.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 157
Yes well I will take you up on that if you post a photograph of yourself and I like what I see. Must be drop dead gorgeous. Black hair, dimple in the chin and square features and six foot tall.

And must be an expert in damp proofing.
well you know that bloke on telly on a sunday night, poldark, stripped to the waist ,bare chest, black curly hair ,well i look nothing like him at all , but i do live in the north, and look like tony soprano, as has been mentioned numerous times up here, anyhoooooooooo will that do surreygirl

Yes well I will take you up on that if you post a photograph of yourself and I like what I see. Must be drop dead gorgeous. Black hair, dimple in the chin and square features and six foot tall.

Apart from having black hair and being drop dead gorgeous I dont tick the other boxes the one thing I do know about damp is that i know how to get the sweethearts wet If you know what i mean ;)

Oh no beards are no good!!

This is what a call "drop dead gorgeous"

Attachments

• gettyimages-930277918-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-930277918-2048x2048.jpg
    753.7 KB · Views: 167
Oh no beards are no good!!

This is what a call "drop dead gorgeous"
sit down my dear let me explain , if he turned up on a job like that, he would be called a poof, the plaster would be all over him, lose that tie ,get a shave , wear a doors/ rolling stones t shirt, jeans, bet he does not own a van, probably calls his handboard a hawk as well, no you can do better then that, i am available ,but i am not easy,.

@Stevieo

Almost.