Hello From Epsom

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn

Howdy fellow cowboys!!! :RpS_biggrin:

Names Finn, 25 yrs old not young. Have been plastering since i was in primary school and still no feckin gd at it lol :RpS_wink:

I'm new to this site and have bin skimming (excuse the pun) over some of the topics and enjoying the banter, great site and some interesting tips, tricks, opinions and product reviews. Glad i`ve accidently stumbled over onto to a site like this, its always reassuring when you can rely on a community like this for advice and thoughts by like minded people.

Top site Danny!!!

Howdy fellow cowboys!!! :RpS_biggrin:

Names Finn, 25 yrs old not young. Have been plastering since i was in primary school and still no feckin gd at it lol :RpS_wink:

I'm new to this site and have bin skimming (excuse the pun) over some of the topics and enjoying the banter, great site and some interesting tips, tricks, opinions and product reviews. Glad i`ve accidently stumbled over onto to a site like this, its always reassuring when you can rely on a community like this for advice and thoughts by like minded people.

Top site Danny!!!

Welcome finn

I like you more than @flynnyman already :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Send a pic please

SuperStock_4141-11185.jpg

Errm funny you should mention that :RpS_unsure:
the lads are lining up already in the private section. :-0

:RpS_scared::RpS_scared::RpS_scared::RpS_scared::RpS_scared::RpS_scared::RpS_scared::RpS_scared::RpS_scared::RpS_scared::RpS_scared::RpS_scared:

blimey Stuart 4:38 :RpS_scared: late to bed or early to work? or are you actually a milkman? :RpS_sneaky:
Woke up at 4 and couldn't get back to sleep. My sleeping pattern is pretty **** to be honest, considering seeing doc about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.