Hello from Cheltenham

Members online

Throtts6

Hi all, thought I'd say hello before I absorb all this knowledge! lol. I'm getting back into the plastering game after a couple of years out from it. Have things moved on? (Hopefully!) Anyway thanks for having me

Cheers
Well due to family matters I had to go self employed & work the odd day here & there with other tradesmen. Picked up a few skills which is always handy, but for the majority of the year I've been installing wood burners,sweeping & pointing chimneys with an old fella. He's retiring very soon so thankfully have something to fall back on.
Do you know if we're still lugging buckets up & down the stairs for domestic work or are people using these spray machines nowadays?

Hi all, thought I'd say hello before I absorb all this knowledge! lol. I'm getting back into the plastering game after a couple of years out from it. Have things moved on? (Hopefully!) Anyway thanks for having me
Do you know a bloke called Ryan from Cheltenham?
He wears winkle pickers and has a big [emoji103]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers
Well due to family matters I had to go self employed & work the odd day here & there with other tradesmen. Picked up a few skills which is always handy, but for the majority of the year I've been installing wood burners,sweeping & pointing chimneys with an old fella. He's retiring very soon so thankfully have something to fall back on.
Do you know if we're still lugging buckets up & down the stairs for domestic work or are people using these spray machines nowadays?
We don't do any upstairs nowadays mate.lol

Lol. Don't blame you. Hang about, surely the buckets get lighter when the customer has accepted that silly quote tho?