Hello from Aldershot

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

peehead

Hi All,

Currently a sparky based in Aldershot and thought I'd bite the bullet and see how a change of career as a plasterer wood be.

I went the "Silvertrowel" just up the road and did a 5 day basic course to see how I got on and if it's for me, It was a great 5 days and have even more respect for you professionals who do it day and night. I think I'm going to go and get the city and guilds but sadly dont have the spare £1650 needed.

Hopefully i'll get to me some of you on here and get some experience from you.

Lee

Welcome to the forum :)

Yeah 5 days would give you a small insight in to the trade for sure... your brave to announce your a sparky.... lol a plasterers arch enemy :D

Tuck your cables in :)

Enjoy the forum and I should imagine the banter :D

Alright mate , ad go back just to sortin the elecy out me mate would be handy you could patch up all ur chases etc , if every sparky had to do that am sure they wouldnt put as many holes in ! Lol

Alright bud:RpS_thumbup:

loads of pissheads on here,, you are the first peehead tho:RpS_thumbsup:

Howdiddilli doodiddilli dooowwdilliii best of luck with your career change?? But let's face it sparks are on more money than us !!! To turn to plastering after being a qualified electrician!!!?????? Sorry bud I smell a rat :RpS_sneaky:

Stick to being a sparky mate, hard to make money at this game as too many fools working for pennies.

it is a good trade mate if you want to do it do it:RpS_thumbup: i was thinking about being a spark but chose plastering why do'nt you want to be a spark?

11206992863_e605587d63_b.jpg
jut found this pic on silver trowel website, spot the bead lol

Whats the difference between a chickpea and a lentil? .
I wouldn't pay £ 200 to have a lentil on my head.

Peehead, Colin at Shittrowel is a rip of merchant, i have had 2 people form there in the last year who couldnt even lay on half decent after 5 week courses, come out of there with City & Guilds, guys a fukin Joker.
Just hope you have nt been ripped of as well.

yep what kebab king said, i am from aldershot as well mate, welcome along, to be fair mate dont waste money on courses, get involved with other spreads, even if its for little wages, better to be earning while learning dont you think?? you cant buy experience mate and oh yeah tuck your cables in - we will only cut the marked ones!!!!:RpS_biggrin:

Hi kebab, - where abouts are you located and what courses do you offer?

markyspred - I would like to learn lots and if yourself or anyone else you know needs any helpers please pass their numbers my way as I'm really keen to get on as I only have 4 sqm in my house to do.

Peehead, i do not offer coures, i`m in Farnborough, if you would like to come along one day your more than welcome.

Hi kebab, - where abouts are you located and what courses do you offer?

markyspred - I would like to learn lots and if yourself or anyone else you know needs any helpers please pass their numbers my way as I'm really keen to get on as I only have 4 sqm in my house to do.
hes not course, he is ruff

You wanna be a spread i suggest you go straight to the hospital now and see if they can look at you head for brain damage

Status
Not open for further replies.