Hello.. everybody!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE23plasterer

Just found this place out of the blue, signed up a few hours ago been lurking around for a while to get the feeling of things. Seems like a decent place

Living in Cramlington and been plastering since i left school coming on 11 years give or take holidays and sick days :RpS_biggrin:

left handed aswell kind of a rare thing im told, out of the 25 lads i used to work with only 1 other was a lefty

welcome along bud :RpS_thumbsup: dont worry about the whole lefthanded thing, doctors are working on a cure and you have nothing to be ashamed of

Hello mate and welcome along.
It's a little known fact that most cats are left handed thats why you seldom see one using scissors.

Welcome mate,pretty sure left hookers are aliens,but it ain't half handy to have one in your firm sometimes!

I just experimented by wiping me hole with my left hand, now I know why its known as being 'cack handed'.

Alreet Marra, got to have another geordie handboarder on here................these shandy larger top drinking southerners call it a hawk for some strange reason................:rolleyes)

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to my right..................stuck up the middle of you

Last edited:
ya alreet, as john said teachers would have slapped the left handedness out of you years ago cos it's the devils hand and no good ever comes of it :RpS_wink:

thanks everybody for the welcome's, i really don't know how much i could bring to this place it already looks a handy area to start with. Glad i found it now.

the lefty comments are classic, still probably haven't heard them all yet. throw what you can at me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.