Hello everybody!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan GPS

Evening all,

Im new to the forum but have been plastering and self employed since middle of 2009. Read some great advice on here already top forum.

Course was at able skills in dartford. Not a bad course but the real learning started when the course finished! Every days a school day for me, learn something new everday ( normally the hard way ). My skimmings ok for the amount of jobs ive done havent done any rendering since the course so on the look out for small jobs and having the odd day assisting a mate whos time served helps to build up confidence and ability as its the only real way to get good and not be a bodger.

flat boy skim said:
steve cov said:
what course did you do mate?
lol right again
I know a bit of paper from city and guilds dont make me a plasterer, but I had to start somewhere and doing days for free with me mate to learn more have made a big improvement. Im not the finished article yet but I will be, ive got the hairy a**e already! ;D

Dan GPS said:
flat boy skim said:
steve cov said:
what course did you do mate?
lol right again
I know a bit of paper from city and guilds dont make me a plasterer, but I had to start somewhere and doing days for free with me mate to learn more have made a big improvement. Im not the finished article yet but I will be, ive got the hairy a**e already! ;D

Well done always good to know there is imporvement

Welcome again

Danny

I done the 2 week course in Dartford too. Your right though, the learning really starts after you've done it. I've noticed that if you mention you've done a 2 week course on here you get slated but we all have to start somewhere!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.