Hello All

Members online

LooWee

Hope this is the right place......

Hi all, long time visitor of the site. I guess I just got bored of clearing my history so I could view more threads :rolleyes:

From Camberley area in Surrey, 10 plus years experience, self-employed 2nd generation plasterer who still has put up with his Dad at work :LOL:

Hi all, long time visitor of the site. I guess I just got bored of clearing my history so I could view more threads :rolleyes:

From Camberley area in Surrey, 10 plus years experience, self-employed 2nd generation plasterer who still has put up with his Dad at work :LOL:

Can your dad give us his version

My dad was horrible to work with mean b*****d!But learnt a lot about plastering and life in general but was beasted everyday taken the piss out of learnt early on in life to have thick skin and stick up for yourself! Too many poofs in trade now.

My dad was horrible to work with mean b*****d!But learnt a lot about plastering and life in general but was beasted everyday taken the piss out of learnt early on in life to have thick skin and stick up for yourself! Too many poofs in trade now.
To be honest, my old man is pretty cool, he gave me a trade what more could i ask for.