hello all

Members online

Tommymallet

hello there!! newbie diyer here!

thought best to post in here before trying to rack you're brains for all of you're trade secrets!!

have scowered a few threads and I'm ready for the sh8*s and giggles or abuse should I say :LOL:

Welcome

We offer a 3 day plastering coarse! Pay £3500 into my account IL pm you. And then I will release the location of the coarse, there will be half a bag of multi, couple of boards handful of screws, for a extra 500 we supply tools! A black and decor professional mixing drill,2 buckets, the middle of Lidl trowel and accessories. Welcome to prestige plastering& training centres.The future of modern training techniques. (Prestige cannot be held responsible for any losses or expenses including attorneys fees or liability for insurance purposes.... welcome aboard.

We offer a 3 day plastering coarse! Pay £3500 into my account IL pm you. And then I will release the location of the coarse, there will be half a bag of multi, couple of boards handful of screws, for a extra 500 we supply tools! A black and decor professional mixing drill,2 buckets, the middle of Lidl trowel and accessories. Welcome to prestige plastering& training centres.The future of modern training techniques. (Prestige cannot be held responsible for any losses or expenses including attorneys fees or liability for insurance purposes.... welcome aboard.

Acc and sort code m8??