Hello All

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonev

Evening everyone,

Just joined this forum to pic up any information I can to help progress to a higher level.
I'm not the best plasterer in the world, but certainly not the worst. I consider myself honest & always willing to put in a good days graft.

My 1st question is about rippling. I recently plastered a ceiling and revisited house when it was painted. At a glance everything looks fine, flat, clean edges etc. But in a certain light you can see slightly rippling in places. Is this where I have troweled it to wet or second coated too early. The customer is happy with no problems it's just something I noticed.

Cheers

Tone, Bristol

Welcome, listen to your trowel!the sound when trowling up should be the same if the sound changesmomentarily your pressure on the trowel has changed and hence the ripples.

I listened to my trowel earlier and my great granny started talking to me,think she said fekin eejit
Lol was half asleep when I wrote that thismorning, reading it back I sound like yoda or something! "LISTEN TO YOUR TROWEL LUKE!":RpS_blushing: its hard to explain things on here and in writing for some people, I find it loads easier in person lol

Lol was half asleep when I wrote that thismorning, reading it back I sound like yoda or something! "LISTEN TO YOUR TROWEL LUKE!":RpS_blushing: its hard to explain things on here and in writing for some people, I find it loads easier in person lol
What if I sent you my trowel could you tell him then maybe he could tell me? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.