Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alixrichmond

Just a short line to say hello to all my fellow plasters out there. My name is Alix Richmond I run Richmond plastering based in central London. I am new to this site so be gentle lol

Good plasterers in london?? Asif or superspread are london based.....they might know some good spreads.....:RpS_biggrin:

Hi alix , Richmond is a nice part of town, did a house there last year, well my pal did actually as I was too busy at the time,we have a few days to spare early next week I think but are mostly tied down all of feb after that, awaiting a house in weybridge, full refurb, should start next week some time also got two houses in se15 which were due to start last week but are delayed so I can't guarantee much time for you.

Hi alix , Richmond is a nice part of town, did a house there last year, well my pal did actually as I was too busy at the time,we have a few days to spare early next week I think but are mostly tied down all of feb after that, awaiting a house in weybridge, full refurb, should start next week some time also got two houses in se15 which were due to start last week but are delayed so I can't guarantee much time for you.
done work all-round these areas john,, nice areas,, i dreed to think what the house in weybridge is worth

Thanks mate . I would love to tell you whose house we are working on at the moment in North London but if I do I life won't be worth living lol

done work all-round these areas john,, nice areas,, i dreed to think what the house in weybridge is worth
Don't know my self, its a end of terrace Victorian ,just got a massive loft which really adds to it, but there are really expensive type house in the area ,

Don't know my self, its a end of terrace Victorian ,just got a massive loft which really adds to it, but there are really expensive type house in the area ,
yes john, some of the houses there are amazing ,, unfortunately you have to be a premiership footballer to be able to afford one of them

Welcome as along Alix, lovely town Richmond. I'll get in trouble if I don't ask

What colour pants are you wearing?

Hey raggles... i believe your team had a good day today?..:) wheres arti??

Yes they did have rather a good day but i didn't like to mention cos i would hate to hurt anyones feelings it must be terrible getting thrashed 3-0 at home by your bitterest derby rivals and to get beat by them for the second time this season must be even worse :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.