Hello All

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome annie nice to here another bird on the forum.like thee part about the boys and the back door office very good.lol

Do you think trlplastering is Annie? She seemed a bit upset in her last post .....

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Just a bit of fun....

Working on EWI job yesterday, Mrs came out said internets gone off, cant be BT cable because ive just been on phone...after looking for said cable for half an hour and not thinking we would have drilled through it surely... , Mr comes out and says take no notice of wife, everythings gone off she was on Mobile not landline...!!! working with the public people...Love it ha

Calm down Annie I was only joking, I pay half really :rolleyes)

Just wondered what attracted you to this place?
Because for some reason office girls always seem to come here? :RpS_unsure:

That's a very linear point of view about office girlzzzz Nisus!

I set up a company after working for a Director who forgot its the lads on the ground that make the 'company' money, not someone driving around in a flash car, spunking everyones wages, and taking a £6 pm2 cut per man (fat middlemen).... We are a partnership and not a business, we get contractors rates, because we are under a contractors umberella (pas2030, health & safety etc), we all decide the payment terms we will work under, what work will take on, and all wait for our money (fortnightly,4 weekly, 60 days), we tender for works, as we have a QS on board too, everyone benefits EQUALLY... That's as simple as I can make it, now I don't render, but I do everything else to keep the ship running and compliant,... I take a per day per man rate only, which is also tax deduct-able for the boys.

Soooo, why am i on here, well there's a lot I have to learn and quickly, I get out on site and try gleen as much info as possible, and if anyone can help me on here with things I don't understand, then I can return the favour with the things I do understand..I am just trying all avenues at the min including being on TPF...:)

Da Dahhh..

Well you'll definitely get the help you need here, that's what we're here for :RpS_thumbup:

Oh & can I have a job please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.