Hello all'

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonegalDasher

Hi all,Just joined what looks to be a very interesting site..Just wish i had of new about it in the Boom years,Then there wasnt much time to be online..Plenty of time now as plastering in this country is all but dried up..!!:RpS_bored:

Hi mate and welcome. if you wish to tell members what part of the uk your in and join in the subjects you may well pick up some work.

Keep the faith work is still out there to be had.

Last edited:
I think your going to have a market stall spunk selling home grown veg and fresh eggs off bubbles.

My labourer used to run garden centres in Australia and we might be getting hold of some lighting to grow wee....... Err naga chillies to sell at car boot sales

My labourer used to run garden centres in Australia and we might be getting hold of some lighting to grow wee....... Err naga chillies to sell at car boot sales

there was some unlikely looking gardeners up here, growing them err naga chillies :RpS_unsure:, are they hard to grow ?? cos these guys grew them in a factory unit :RpS_blink:, am sure i saw bubbs van outside:RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.