Hello all

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibanezman

Hi there,

I've been renovating a house in Bristol and after a combination of not being able to get hold of my plasterer and also some curiosity, I decided to give plastering a go myself. Which is how I found this place, as I realise I need all the advice I can get really.

Done a bit of patching with bonding\hardwall, and also some dot and dab, but skimming is a whole new ball park I see, as also my right shoulder can testify !

I shall post up my efforts so far and some photo's shortly, i'm sure my errors will be quickly rectified :)

Cheers
Andy

welcome at least your a righty and not a lefty so your on the right path. Soz lefties (previous post on ly havin a laugh) ;)

Hello,

Welcome aboard!

When you got to upload photos go to photobucket.com

All the best

Danny

Thanks for the welcome guys, and I shall get them on photobucket :)

Sorry for the confusion, but I meant i'm struggling to get a guy that's done other bits in the house back, I know there's plenty around hehe. I always like to use people I know first, but i'll probably put and advert on here and ring around this week as it's getting a bit tight for time etc

Καλώς Ήρθατε στο Σάιτ :Καλώς Ήρθατε στο Σάιτ :::,
thats wecome in Greek
take no notice of these philistine
have a go yourself mate then pm me and I’ll give ye a price ;) ;D

Plasterite said:
thats wecome in Greek
Plasterite are you Greek? Thats twice now you've witten in a foreign tongue. I SAID WRITTEN! ::)

Bruce Willis said:
Plasterite said:
thats wecome in Greek
Plasterite are you Greek? Thats twice now you've witten in a foreign tongue. I SAID WRITTEN! ::)
"Scouse" but im practicing Greek, im goin to Lassie on the 25th may to join in the riots mate ;D

Think their all tucked up with their trowels! Went to Dublin a few times yrs ago , good laugh, stil got the Temple bars there?

Yeah Bruce,and their charging €6 a bottle of Heineken ,its not good for anyone .Just back from Benidorm, 2 bottles of San Miguel for €1.75, in the black chicken ,great craic, stag weekend

Ah Benidorm, home of the sun burnt lobster boys. ;D
When I was in the temple bars it was packed to the roof, couldnt get near the bar at all. Didnt like the seacat trip home either :-X :-X :-X :-X

Couldnt believe what i was seeing in Benidorm, its like Shamless, anything can happen,its a circus but good fun.

SPREADS said:
Bruce im heading of to bed ,ive a gig on in the morning,talk soon,thanks for the chat

Hello spread

Bruce i think he means he doing a running reverse mould, or rose with gig stick! ;D

Plasterite said:
SPREADS said:
Bruce im heading of to bed ,ive a gig on in the morning,talk soon,thanks for the chat

Hello spread

Bruce i think he means he doing a running reverse mould, or rose with gig stick! ;D
Its all show business , thats why i say Im gigging, selling yourself to get the gig , and once youve done that ,you have them ,cause they wont go anywhere else again.Always got to perform and be on form,as I said show business.

Status
Not open for further replies.