Hello All

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Name is Garry and i work for Markham (Sheffield) Ltd (have done for 23 years).

The main reason for joining this site is not to try to sell machines but to find out how far the machine plastering / rendering has developed over the years. Markham's have been agents for m-tec equipment for 20 years and initially found the UK machine application market very hard. As materials have improved the amount of spray applied plaster and render has also increased which is great news.

This is a fantastic forum and its great to read how you are all helping each other and giving good advice to people new to the industry.

If anyone would like advice or technical info on m-tec equipment please just ask, i will be more than happy to help.

Bye for now

Garry

Welcome Garry , WOW now we have more machine sellers on here than you can shake a stick at , cant be bad ;)

i know someone with an mtech m300 and every time i bump into him all four of them are stood around figuring out why its not working ???

I think so. Other lads have put mobiles on it but you can PM anyone and do it that way.
You might have to ask Danny (the owner ) if its for a big business.

Status
Not open for further replies.