hello all

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

jono

hello all my name is Jon iv bin working at sea for the last 14 yeas am now looking to stay on land,
iv got a 2week plastering cours in march then laboring-traing so mite(will) need advice time to time

hello mate welcome.

i been plastering 5 years thought i knew everything i needed to but turns out im proved wrong by this forum.

so im sure it will help you plenty along your way.

good luck with the corse.

aj.

thanks for that tomcat, the more i look in to this plastering game the harder it looks the bad ponts out way the good,
but hay home evey night.

ive only been self employed for about 3-4 weeks now and its certainly alot more hard work, but will be worth it in the end once i get into the swing of things :)

Sounds lick your got a long term plan and its working thats grate.
I dont no but being self implored means you all ways put thay holiday off to next month but if you got the rite frame of mind youll get to the goal sooner or later

i was self employed 12 year ago wen i was deep sea fishing but sounds completely different shor side
im looking to be keeping 2 jobs for 1 year make shor bills get paid then continue training labouring for a under year

Welcome to the forum,

Beingb self employed is the best thing I have evr done, all be it you dont get holiday pay but then how many people do you know that get £300 a day I still have 5 / 6 holidays a year. you just have to make time.

I dont mind doing evenings a weekends so that I can get 3 weeks off.
;)

Danny

£300 a day :eek: damm!!!

is that doing meter price work?

anyway back on topic lol... as for holidays just make the customers pay for it ;D :-X

Thats domestics, not happen all the time but often enough.

Site work recently has been all shite day work which is pretty much sole destroying hence why I am back in peoples houses again, prefer doing something different every day.

Danny

ah cool i see :)
still a nice wager when it comes, most i earnt so far i think was £250 in a day, that was just a 2 day job though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.