Hello all. Not a plaster but habe a question

Members online

No members online now.

Curtnorheim

When i lived in Germany where the walls were plastered we needed to run a phone line. The handy man had a special knife with a sharpened "U" shape at the end. He dug a trench in the plaster placed the wire and covered with new plaster and paint. Awesom!! What is the name of this knife? I have searched every combination of possible dicriptions with no luck. Thanks

Hope so. It was a great tool. I'm in.Dubai now with the same problem but with hiding tv wires. I remember in Germany the owner had his blue prints of the house and annotated exactly where the wires were buried. German efficiency

When i lived in Germany where the walls were plastered we needed to run a phone line. The handy man had a special knife with a sharpened "U" shape at the end. He dug a trench in the plaster placed the wire and covered with new plaster and paint. Awesom!! What is the name of this knife? I have searched every combination of possible dicriptions with no luck. Thanks

Sounds like a decent tool.

Sadly, UK sparkles usually use a bolster and just run off shouting something about a plasterer coming over their shoulder.

I'm afraid I haven't seen one.

Kinda like this but a tighter U

Attachments

• large_29817_FT01848.jpg
    large_29817_FT01848.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 114