Hello. Advise needed

Members online

Oliver123

Hi. We made a downstairs bathroom and had it professionally plastered. We complained because it was a poor job and the boss said he would repair. Instead of replastering he has used a filler. When we asked why he said it is not possible to plaster over plaster ??? I'm confused. Please help

Hi. We made a downstairs bathroom and had it professionally plastered. We complained because it was a poor job and the boss said he would repair. Instead of replastering he has used a filler. When we asked why he said it is not possible to plaster over plaster ??? I'm confused. Please help
He lied!

Tbf He did say he was going to repair instead of replastering he did what he said he was going to do

Pay him to paint it.

Because neither of them can plaster.

It's a bit like if @Casper subcontracted @tapit to professionally plaster your bathroom.

Wouldn't end well.