heat

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

potatoe

plastering above an arga (cooker range thing) bit of heat off it but not as mush as a wood stove. dot and dab would be handy but would this fail?? d and d would be cleaner but if needs must i suppose id have to p rick about with heat resisting plaster. dosent get too hot on walls like. its being tiled after.

peace

I'd 2 coat s&c then tile on that not skim it? I have a multi burner at home and in the fireplace 2 coat s&c rubbed up and it was over shocking brickwork too and still going well (not cracked etc) am sure dabbing fireboard might be OK but I'd prefer s&c :RpS_thumbup:

I did one in my mates bungalow 3 years ago, this was a solid fuel arga and the flue goes up approx 600mm then through the wall. It was dabbed with fire board and skimmed with multi and it's still sound with no cracks.

They make me hungry unless its potatoes wine which makes me a mixture of all emotions :RpS_laugh:
My best mate was a spud, chip off the brick he was, related to king john and Queen Anne apparently, last time I saw him ,he was mashed

raggles! i shall be a fraggle and dot and dab. plenty of adhesive and it shouldnt go nowhere. spuds.

johns welcoming and marshy is on about irelands not so famous moonshine.

cheers anyhow

Poitin is quite well known ,a pal had a bottle explode in his bag in the luggage hold, had it in a plastic bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.