Heart problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good healthy banter exactly what you would expect on a site , should be app on here you can nail someones bag to the scaffold boards or knock em over in the thunder box :cachetada::whistle:
whats a thunder box mate, is it one of the portable toilets

Scary reading some of this. Bugger it, packing it in, going to buy a load of power tools and become a joiner. Steady as she goes...

Always have shiny tools and clean shirts. Lovely job.
Get to cut hundreds of holes in a ceiling to piss off the spreads too!!! :D

I was doing some swearing the other day about that , 40m2 ceiling that id agreed to do , turn up and about 40 holes cut , stuff falling on me , dragging , nightmare!

Spotlight holes start looking more like spiders after you have dragged the fast dried gear from the holes... the joys

I have a knackered bicuspid valve it works overtime to keep up and i get tired easy cos of it. i dont let it bother me i just crack on 3 gauges a day
oh and me dad had 3 massive heart attacks the last one killed him he was 47 but it is whar it is you cant spend life worrying about what might happen

I've been plastering 36 years,I'm 52 now only problems I've had is sinus problems through the dust apart from that still going strong,

The thing is with your arms above your head your heart needs to work harder... that is healthy.... or is it? When does something working hard go from being good to wearing out?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

My mates a body builder and a spread, eat healthy ,drink in moderation he's doing alright in is mid 40s,I took him a work with me one day poor sod had to sit down halfway through couldn't keep up looooool

My mates a body builder and a spread, eat healthy ,drink in moderation he's doing alright in is mid 40s,I took him a work with me one day poor sod had to sit down halfway through couldn't keep up looooool

most body builder I know are all show and no go...

Status
Not open for further replies.