health and safety

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dansouthcoast84

Private Member
Since when has it been so dangerous to plaster, in a boarded room, i aparently have to wear, hat goggles gloves boots and vis.suprised havent introduced masks attatched to oxygen tanks! What a world we live in

Ive just had a job closed down by HSE because the labourer was hodding bricks onto the first lift, with the run up only four rungs of the ladder.

It's great when you've got all that gear on on a hot sunny day dragging a podium about and you can't see where the f**k your goin cause your gigs keep steaming up! Absolute nonsense!

one firm i used to do a bit for always warned us if h&s were comeing about as long as we wore our boots all the time we was on site and wen h&s came about throw all ya gear on till they left

whats wrong with useing the hod ?
You dont have 3 points of contact with the ladder they said even though you can carry he hod and, i do and still maintain 3 points of contact i couldnt be arsed arguing with them as i was actually glad they turned up as the site is really dangerous with no H&S at all and i could see someone getting getting realy hurt.

I intended to work all weekend on my current job as I'm off to Bath on Monday for the day but I can't go in tomorrow because there is no supervisor on site. That has buggered it up for the tilers and me both. Annoying thing is that 2 weekends ago, they gave me the key to let myself in on the Sunday. Tossers!

wore my hardhat today, and suprise suprise nicklarse out of 3 of us two hit our heads with the hats on. did try playing them at their own game and report it for accident book. they were having none of it!!1

H&S has gone mental these days, made me piss when i saw the 'you only bang your head when you're wearing a hat post'. How feckin true is that?! Goggles... waste of time but i wont chance using lime without, had lime splash in the eye once. Not clever. But, stuff like podiums and other such crap, what a loada bull! makes it virtually impossible to get anything done.

When my missus was in hospital having a c section there's leads everywhere from all the machines and drips etc, proper trip hazard running down from the machine not touching the floor then back up and theres at least 6 people in the room all walking about and they had a radio on!!!!!

This is giving birth to a little baby and someone cutting my missus open
Bit different to putting a bit of plaster on a wall where you might get a bit in your eye

Tbh I don't know whether h+s is too strict on site or the nhs need a kick up there
Ass

...It's a bit of both mate

I was doing two days work, internal parging for a firm. There was me and my lab on one block of flats and three other boys on another block of flats. The two site agents called an emergency site meeting at 1.00 on a Friday because I left a strap of wood on the scaffold with 3 nails sticking out it. Would have been a good job ais it wasn't for the h&s. They need to start listening to the trades instead of thinking what looks better on paper

spunks did you telll them to put ya hard hats on incase the baby comes shootin out

Hi dear
Your health is your life if your health is better then your life is safe so you have need to take care of your health and avoid from those things witch are dangerous for health

Hi dear
Your health is your life if your health is better then your life is safe so you have need to take care of your health and avoid from those things witch are dangerous for health
Go and take your head for a s**t.

Hi dear

Hello and may God look favourably on you and your family. My uncle, the very reverend Mbelee Pequeque has been trying unsuccessfully to find someone in your country to accept £550 000 000 for doing sweet f/a. Would you be interested in helping him. If so, please pm me your bank account number and sort code, expiry date and security digits on the back of your card. Thankyou and may the lord never let you go without cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.