Health and safety madness

Djr

600 x 600 hop ups are not allowed on this site I'm on instead we have to use this pile of shite ??
20180206_075629.jpg
20180206_075643.jpg
20180206_075629.jpg

Attachments

• 20180206_075643.jpg
    20180206_075643.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 213
I'm doing the toilet area it's totally wank .it's called a delta deck :crying::crying:

I remember a big job over Wembley what a shithole of a place but I was doing the staircases and the lids as you went down we had to use a stair tower and a podium on the landings I was told I had to shut the gate everytime I went up it, my hop up now is only good for the skip but I’m rather attached to it

600 x 600 hop ups are not allowed on this site I'm on instead we have to use this pile of shite ??View attachment 21492 View attachment 21494 View attachment 21492
I feel your pain, I’m doing a job in Eaton Sq , I’ve got hard hat , high viz, glasses (I need them with my finish) gloves , I don’t wear it and keep getting tugged, I’m only doing 10 days and nearly finished so I don’t care , but I couldn’t work like that everyday, fu cking madness

I feel your pain, I’m doing a job in Eaton Sq , I’ve got hard hat , high viz, glasses (I need them with my finish) gloves , I don’t wear it and keep getting tugged, I’m only doing 10 days and nearly finished so I don’t care , but I couldn’t work like that everyday, fu cking madness
10 days ,must be a small job

How come you never give me a ring to come and help you on these fancy job eh?

Bloody gloves actually hurt my flimsy hands can only wear them for screeding which Andy from Essex pointed out to me much to my embarresment

Yes I've got to wear all that shite aswell .told the fella I'm subbing off price work has gone right out of the window done up like a fuking lollipop man all day

Would've given you an nvq L9 diamond supervisor card at the end of the job, oh well
I’m on there with out a cscs card , u would of thought I committed murder when I started there last Wednesday, they let number 1 start without one tho :numberone:

600 x 600 hop ups are not allowed on this site I'm on instead we have to use this pile of shite ??View attachment 21492 View attachment 21494 View attachment 21492
Complete piss take m8 I feel for you..
This is all down to a bunch of dick heads that have never picked up a trowel in their life..
Site work used to be enjoyable but unfortunately it is only going to get worse with this health and safety b*ll***s..
Gloves and glasses for Plastering??
As all Plasterers know that is a f**k**g mission in its self!!
The trade is becoming harder and more stressful than ever and it’s all down to these jumped up arse holes that have no idea about the real world!

Haha pretty much how i priced jobs... how much will it take to make me want to do this job...
Do you charge a fortune when asked to skim between floor and wall cabs cause they don' want tiles. Or when theres about 6 doors and they want to leave Arci.s on leaving a nice 5 inch gap all way round