He,s a good plasterer

Members online

No members online now.
I worked for a woman who project managed people’s small decorating /tiny bit of building work and on meeting her she told me her previous plasterers were soooooo good “not a drop, not a drop or splash anywhere when they were plastering” ..... well where are they now then?

The builder we're working for was telling us about this pair of Russian plasterers that did a huge five bed house from top to bottom in just two days and that their work was flawless. He didn't have an answer for "why aren't you using them now?".
Doing job today . First thing this morning i.m a plasterer. So this is either gonna go two ways in morning 1 he.s not(builder said he.s a bodger) and gonna think were f**k**g awsome.
2 tools will be on drive and he.ll tell us to f**k off

I hate all the blokes who say I've done all the rest of the plastering in the house just not got time to do this room...I seem to get loads of them and they start asking if I'm going to use some of that browning on the chases

Kid other week . . Do i know so n so plasterer . Nope.
Hes fast as f**k but not as good as you .hmmmm
Then tells me how to plaster tgen spend rest of day asking me question . Dick head

The builder we're working for was telling us about this pair of Russian plasterers that did a huge five bed house from top to bottom in just two days and that their work was flawless. He didn't have an answer for "why aren't you using them now?".
Nice lo

best one i've heard.. i was going to do the plastering myself but just haven't got time..

Attachments

• 86BCC42E-023A-411C-B6E3-F8410589CBC6.jpeg
    86BCC42E-023A-411C-B6E3-F8410589CBC6.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 281
Because he was bull shiiting Andy as you well know.:)

It’s the fast comments that piss me off lol.. anyone can be fast but is the finish decent, plus I know guys who for sure just one coat so IS WHAT IT IS