Have you ever....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoddo

Double boarded ceilings with 8x4 Fireline boards and been helped by a polish labourer, Jesus the language barrier makes this job even heavier!

Doing that very same job last week but without the polski, just another day at the office

Yeah it's all good usually but add the polski in and them little things that are usually so routine become so annoying lol

Yeah it's all good usually but add the polski in and them little things that are usually so routine become so annoying lol

2 chippies outside trying to clad, 1 English 1 Romanian. Every other cut is wrong :RpS_lol:

I'd employ this man as a translator??
attachment.php

Some of the polish birds are lovely though hoddo. We went to Gdansk last year and I don't think I saw an ugly one there, I finished with my girlfriend when I got back. She had a ***** anyway when you looked at her from the side.

remember wen was about 17 the company i worked for put me with 2 polish labouerrs ripping out a house

one em was sound the other was a first class coooont

Double boarded ceilings with 8x4 Fireline boards and been helped by a polish labourer, Jesus the language barrier makes this job even heavier!

You need the other type of pole to hold the boards up

Status
Not open for further replies.